Friday, March 22, 2019

Mudlarks


It's finally warming up here--in the 40s. I took Low (one of the returnees, all in red) and SweePo on a short walk in the sunshine yesterday. They love the mud!
My leg ached a lot, but walking helped it, I think. Anyway, it's better this morning. (I'm so relieved!)


SweePo found a flower barrette in the mud outside the nearby grade school. (It was just a flimsy, cheap, plastic one, so I let her keep it.) She is the most into dressing up of all the little reds––she mixes and matches things she finds.

She also found a pink springtime flower (so she thought). She wanted to take it home, but it was stuck––some sort of marker for underground cables?


Well, how bout that? I looked up "EFM Control", the words on the disc on the ground, and read,
"EFM consists of data collection, analysis and reporting."
Surveillance! like in Person of Interest. What have those suspicious grade-schoolers been getting up to?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, and they had to have baths when they got home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SweePo’s my girl! Low looks like the perfect buddy for her. Love that they are mudlarking.

    ReplyDelete