Sunday, November 27, 2022

Enough already!

The girlettes have HAD IT with posing for "this art nonsense". They say it's a Sunday afternoon and it's for PLAYING. They have refused to pose one more second and have gone to play in the sun.
Quite right too.

I am looking at airbnbs in Iceland and am ready to pack my bags NOW. It was Kirsten's suggestion. I've wanted to go since I had a one-hour layover there on the way to London, twenty years ago. The landscape was so strange and attractive, I've always wanted to go back.
Icelandair flies direct from here--RT fares are not out of the realm of the possible...

Tip o' the thumb to Barbara Kruger.

2 comments:

Linda Sue said...

Excellent tip of the thumb!
Iceland , I have heard from friends who have gone, is magical! You must GO, young woman! Before 2024, I fear we will be in awful shape then. Just a hunch , mind you...

Ms. Moon said...

Oh yes. Please go. If you want to.