Sunday, July 31, 2022

Green pickle on a pink plate

I had thought I might return the vintage milk-glass pastel plates, but food tastes great on them!
Here's my Sunday lunch.
Pink & green is my favorite color combo this summer.

The towel was handwoven by blogger Joanne of Cup on the Bus.
Joanne's towels are glowy on the eye and to the touch, they're tough & absorbent, and they come in many colors.
I highly recommend them.
You can buy them on her blog or at her site Everything Old Is New Again.

4 comments:

  1. every time Joanne comes out with a new color I have wantings! I agree with you about the plated, do not send them back to the shop!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LINDA SUE: I have kiwi and yellow. I want ALL THE COLORS!!!
    Yes:
    The plates, they stay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GZ: I think it'd be fun to be a food photographer!

    ReplyDelete