Sunday, August 15, 2021

Thrift Store Donations

Just a quick post, this Sunday morning---some things donated to the thrift store that caught my eye.
Friends are in town from Texas (yay!) and I'm heading out soon. (Penny Cooper is lobbying that we should go to Penny's Cafe downtown...)


^ I put these together. Things look like other things.

TO think someone kept these puzzle pieces together all these years:

BELOW: Vintage (1970s) thermal glasses.
Fresca!
I did not buy them though---too ugly.

3 comments:

  1. We had wooden puzzles as children. Disney, Micky Mouse, Pluto and one other. They were for maybe three year old down. I don't recall what became of them. Four children used them, over ten year's time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a real tough time thinking of Sunday as the first day of the week. I hate (and am always confused by) calendars that don't start of Monday.

    ReplyDelete