Sunday, June 20, 2021

Some People (without masks!)

Is it nice to be seeing other people? in groups? without masks?
Is it ever!
You too?

I went to a party yesterday. A party! First time since early March 2020.
I talked to people there I didn't know, and I saw their lips move.
We were outside, but still.

It was the high-school-graduation party for a coworker's daughter.
Here's a photo I took of that coworker (left) and two others. This is one of the strengths of my workplace---the people I work with.
(The T-shirt reads "Don't Worry, Saturday Is Coming". It was Saturday.)


Earlier in the week I had gone out to coffee with Crabby John (below, left, making his crabby face) and our friend Jill (right), who has just retired.



We talked about when you can take your social security... Old people talk, lol. It was helpful---maybe I will take mine in a couple years and keep working at the thrift store and work on the art of being an poor old person...

1 comment:

  1. Good idea to take your social security, that little bit extra is peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete