Thursday, May 13, 2021

Unsnarling

 Hasn't it been a long winter? Time to brush the snarls out.


Aaand, time for the next Costume Day for girlettes!
I'm going house/cat sitting at a
nice, bright apartment for a week, starting tomorrow, and this weekend I'll host Circus Costume Making there for bink, my sister, and Marz.

The plan is 
later, at home, to set up a circus toy tableaux (tableaux de jouets de cirque, per google).

I don't seem motivated to get down to the lock on the Mississippi to set up a toy tableaux for a spy story. I'm not giving up on that idea, but I do better setting scenes up at home.

Having said that, it's my day off and it's supposed to be sunny & 70ºF this afternoon--maybe I will bike over to the river with Penny Cooper.

Working only 4 hours less a week (for a total of 20 hours/week) is opening up more creative energy than I expected.
I shouldn't be surprised though:
doing the store's social media never only
took the time allotted to it--it spread out like water, soaking everything around it.

4 comments:

Tororo said...

Circus Costume Making Weekend! This sounds great.

Sarah said...

I'm looking forward to circus weekend photos!

Joanne Noragon said...

70? In Minnesota? I'm immigrating.

River said...

I'm looking forward to the circus photos. I've been wanting to set up scenes in my garden patch with my girls but it's been raining all week so far.