Sunday, November 29, 2020

IG Round-Up

I post on the store's IG a couple few times a week. 

I don't think about what one photo will look like next to another, but sometimes there's a run of colors or themes, and it looks that way, which I like. Here's a round-up from the last couple months:


I snap what I like in the store, so books and cool things are overrepresented. Clothes and furniture sell the most, but I don't care much about them. Also, it's harder to make them look good, I think. (And my coworkers refuse to model.)
I'm proud of my shot of the pink jacket & orange pants w/ a turtles necktie––(above the picture of RBG "JUSTICE")––that took some doing.

Especially since Covid I don't photograph the customers much, which are the most interesting thing. I don't want to stand close enough to talk, even with masks.

5 comments:

  1. Pleasant Music #1!

    I don’t see a turtles necktie. How am I missing it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those audiocassettes!
    The turtle tie is in the photo of pink & orange clothes above the picture of RBG.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I see it, or them. The pink and orange more or less merge into a reddish salmon color on my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red trucks right smack in the middle there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You get such cool stuff in your store!

    ReplyDelete