Tuesday, September 22, 2020

They're here!

The calendars arrived--early--and the printing job is good!

If you're looking for a place to print calendars and photo books,
I am pleased with the company, Mixbook.com.

Be sure and look for --or email them and ask for--their coupons. As I've said, I got 50% off and free shipping, so the final cost was $16.20 per calendar. (Still a bit spendy, but when I've used cheaper companies, the prints have been washed out.)

Someone asked how big the calendars are, and if they're clear from across the room. 

They are the modern standard size of 12" x 12".
Only September has all-small photos--here's that month:

I mixed photo sizes for most months, like this one (next to my Star Trek calendar):

A few are full page:

Feel free to cancel your order if you don't like the calendar.
Otherwise, I will mail them out this week.

⇒My email is frescadp at gmail.

You can pay ($20 incl. media mail postage) in the mail,
or send a payment to that email on PayPal (CHOOSE "sending money to a friend" or they charge fees).


I'd love feedback (now, or when you get your copy):
Do you prefer more large photos?
Do you like the date-boxes filled in with photos, or not? (I don't write on my wall calendars much, so I prefer more pictures.)
Any favorite photos? Any you do not like?

6 comments:

  1. YAHOO!!! A mighty fine calendar! Can't wait. Looks fabulous to me, good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I choose PayPal to pay for things I don't remember seeing a "sending money to a friend" option. Usually whoever I'm paying also has a PayPal account so it's just a straight money transfer. Do you have a PayPal account yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete