Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Boxettes

Nine boxes have been constructed (by ham-handed me) for the girlette evacuees' gas masks, to be worn with string around necks.


Made out of paper bags while I listened to the episode "Is Facebook Spying on You?" of the podcast /reply-all/.
You know the answer, but I was fascinated to hear it broken down (amusingly, too).

gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/z3hlwr/109-is-facebook-spying-on-you

Reply All: "A not-at-all-geeky podcast about the fascinations and frustrations of technology in our everyday lives."

4 comments:

Linda Sue said...

I am loving this journey ! I am in love with these girls.

Fresca said...

LINDA SUE: Thanks! I am smitten with them myself.

I reverted the earlier post about complaining to the police to a draft.
I'm terribly sorry if I caused a fright.
I'm sure said nothing in the complaint that could in any way identify anyone (except unrelated me), so I hope I in no way compromised litigation...

If you like, invite me to view your blog---set to private as it is, I get a message saying "permission denied."

Sarah said...

I will go and investigate why the girlettes need gas masks. But I may listen to that podcast first. I don't know what it will say but I feel Fb is.

Fresca said...

SARAH: Yes, I figured FB spies on us, I just didn't know how. They don't listen on the phone (probably)--because they don't have to!
They have more efficient ways of gathering data than listening to human spoken speech.