Friday, June 12, 2020

Protector of the Potato

Low, in the blue shirt, has been named Protector of the Potato. Here, she adds more dirt to Frederic, the potato that survived three months in the thrift store. Low's assistant, Penny Cooper, is waiting to spread the dirt with her rake.

 

Big Boss passed my request for a raise to his boss, E.D. (exec director). BB said to me, "I don't see why we can't do this."
Fingers crossed.
So, yeah, I should have asked a long time ago... especially since the store doesn't have standard operating procedures or personnel policies.
Lesson: Make a fuss!


 

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah Fresca! Hurrah Protector snd assistant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dolls doing things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MICHAEL: Thanks! Hurrah, Frederic the Potato too!

    RIVER: Thanks!
    "We like to do things," they say. "Also, no things."

    ReplyDelete