Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Off to work...

Hello, everybody!

I'm sorry I've not responded yet to everyone who's contacted me.

Know that I super appreciate your comments and emails... I'm just overwhelmed, processing everything that's happening.

Yesterday I was on the phone with Big Boss at the same time I was texting with a friend grieving the death of a relative---didn't want to cut either one off, but felt sad/bad at not being 100% for everyone.

Luckily BB's phone call was brief...
He was coordinating this morning's meeting to plan cleaning and reopening the store.

I'm off to that meeting now.
When I got up I was going to put on shorts, them remembered I'd need to protect my legs from broken glass. Long pants and hiking boots it is.


Love you all! XO Fresca

3 comments:

  1. Hi, friend Fresca. Your posts are amazing. I’m sorry, as always that I have little strength to comment. I did post today. I was late to the sorrow. I also described our new grandchild, Chris, whose skin is browner than mine. Hope you’re hanging in there. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be prepared, check yourself, take a pocket knife and a bottle of milk, just in case. Our town has been peaceful and quiet, and I can count on two fingers the number of black folks who live here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a successful cleanup xx

    ReplyDelete