Monday, June 29, 2020

Line Up

The girlettes have inhabited the dining room table where we're house sitting.
When I came home from work today, they were line dancing!


We had a good meeting this morning--Big Boss had printed out the article I'd emailed about Team Formation and read parts aloud.
Ass't Man was not pleased. 

I don't get him. But I don't care.

More later. I'm going to watch Star Trek with Marz---Day of the Dove, the episode where Spock says he has not enjoyed working with humans.

9 comments:

Linda Sue said...

This photo makes me glad!!!

Sally S said...

Sigh of relief that the meeting went well. Sad about Asst. Man.
I have Peony + girlette as my screen saver--but now the line dancers!! (Is one of them wearing a lion suit, or do my eyes deceive me??)

River said...

I always wanted to try line dancing, it looks like fun.

Fresca said...

LINDA SUE: They make my heart glad too!

SALLY: Thanks, I was relieved too!
Your eyes are correct---that IS a lion suit! I asked the girlette if the suit is too hot, but she says no, she loves it and wants to wear it always.

RIVER: I've never gone line dancing myself!

Michael Leddy said...

What music did they have on?

Steve Reed said...

Well, I'm glad Big Boss recognized the value of your contribution to the conversation. I haven't seen "Day of the Dove" in YEARS. I may need to get my Star Trek DVDs out of the closet!

Fresca said...

MICAHEL: They are line-dancing to the music in their heads!

STEVE: Oh, that's great you have the DVDs--I don't like the new "improved" visuals---the original tacky look is far superior.

Sarah said...

Is it the baby or the teddy who is the caller?!

Fresca said...

SARAH: I think it was a psychic bond they activated, rather than a caller!