Sunday, May 10, 2020

bink takes up the Sardine Art Invitational

Wonderful! Thank you, bink.

bink, your sardines are such individuals!
Did you draw this on your iPad? The texture of the smudged pastels look so real.

[bink responds: Yes, it was made on Procreate for iPad, a "graphics editor app for digital painting".]

I hadn't thought of this saying. I also miss being packed in with the others, especially in coffee shops.

If anyone wants to accept the "Draw a Sardine" invitation, you can g-mail it to me at frescadp or post it and I'll link.

Other sardines

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I miss it too. In the past crowds always seemed such a nuisance -- but now everything feels so empty.

Fresca said...

STEVE: And if I am around people, like at the grocery store, I feel nervous. Not sure how it will be if my thrift store reopens in a week...

Michael Leddy said...

Those are some stylin’ fish.

Nervous — me too. Every trek to the grocery store (just three so far) feels like some sort of video game with danger around every corner. And I don’t even play video games.

Fresca said...

MICHAEL: Oh, that's a good analogy--like a video game, yes!

bink's fish could be tap dancers.