Saturday, May 9, 2020

"B" is for Bud . . .

. . . Bud Duquette!
She complicated (and improved) my walk around the lake with the dog by stopping to do activities.

The first one, I suggested.
Sing the ABCs? "That's for little kids," Bud said. "I'm eight."
And then she sang and jumped every letter.


"B, that's me!"

Half the parkland around the lake is a golf course. The girlettes are keen to spot golf balls that have flown over the fence. We throw them back onto the course.

Look, a robin eggshell! (Dog doesn't like all the stopping.)
 

One more stop, to climb in the apple tree. . . 
 

4 comments:

  1. LOL -- I know that dog expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right? Dogs are so expressive.
    "Is this going to be forever?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bud's dress is amazing-who would have the patience for all that tiny precision sewing--and the bows! She must be very proud of it. And lots of legroom for climbing. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SALLY: Bud's dress is the best!
    I'm reluctant to tell you, but she took it off another doll at the thrift store...
    I've since seen that that doll was a "Penny Brite"--made in Japan in the 1960s.

    ReplyDelete