Friday, April 17, 2020

One more mask

I saw a photo of how far your breath streams out when you run or bike. Pretty far! So now it's biking weather, I'll need more masks. I don't want to spray spittle on people in my path.

I don't have any fun fabric left, so I reconfigured a napkin I'd made of Star Trek material a friend sent me a few years ago. (It's got a few mayonnaise spots, but you can't tell at a glance. And mayo is probably an effective barrier!)


My hair is starting to look like the head feathers of an exotic chicken breed.

2 comments:

  1. That fabric art is from the old animated Star Trek series that used to be on Saturday mornings! (I think...?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEVE: hi! I have never watched the animated series and so I looked it up> I'd say you were right--the drawings look similar-- except that Chekov was not in the animated series, and he is on this fabric.
    I sure wish I had more of it...

    ReplyDelete