Saturday, September 28, 2019

Smiles

I. Smiles

Today was the society of St. V's annual fundraising walk. Big Boss asked me to take photos just as it was starting. I'm always happy to take photos. Good thing I'd brought my phone--I've started not carrying it all the time.

It was a jolly event on a nice fall morning, and I was happy with this set of photos I posted on the store's FB. 
Big Boss is the black guy, the bottom row. He really is as open and smiley as he appears. I wish he were just my coworker instead of the boss.

Top left: matching peace-symbol earrings
Top right: fingernails the color of the Vikings football team
Bottom right: a coworker who tells me God has sent him to work in such a poorly run store so that he can learn patience.

Photograph practically any group of people and you end up feeling like Diane Arbus.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! That is quite a shirt! Love the matching peace earrings. Sounds like your workplace dynamics are interesting, to say the least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Steve!
    I loved the Peace signs too.
    Yeah, people from all directions work, shop, and otherwise meet at my workplace. Even though some of the dynamics drive me crazy, it's definitely interesting!

    ReplyDelete