Thursday, September 12, 2019

Only Averagely Tired

Catching the bus in 15 minutes, but want to keep up my attempts to blog in the morning, so--a brief hello. 

I've been catching up on emails at a nearby coffee and bike shop, the Angry Catfish.
Nice, but kind of expensive---$3.50 for a cup of coffee (vs $2 at the place I went in my old neighborhood).

My  hair is wet because it's raining... again. Feels like October.


Thursdays are usually a day off, but I'm going in, eager to catch up on getting books out. I was so tired last week when I went back to work, I went in for my cashiering shifts but skimped on book hours.

Moving went well, but with all the extra cleaning and painting, it was an ordeal. I was happy to be only averagely tired last night, after working 10-6.

2 comments:

  1. A home move and weather changing..no wonder you're tired xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GZ: Yes! Took a while to get up to speed again... but this changeable weather is also tiring indeed---as you may be experiencing too, in rainy Scotland?

    ReplyDelete