Wednesday, December 13, 2017

YaaaAAAYaaaAAAAAAY! ! ! !

WE WON: ROY MOORE LOST!!!  
(And so Trump lost too.)

Thank you, humans, some of you, for proving humans can make rational choices. 
Black women, eh?
Representative Maxine Waters of CA on Twitter:
Hidden Figures (which I'd said wasn't very good as a movie) sure works as to illustrate a story though. On Twitter last night:
From Mashable ^ "Why people on Twitter are giving black women the credit for Roy Moore's defeat"

2. Other nice things this morning:
I'm going to the PO to mail to California the set of spun-aluminum kitchen canisters I'd mentioned yesterday--(and this time I double-checked postage beforehand).

Yay: I'd put them up for auction starting at $9.99, but had also provided a Buy-Now option, for $19.99. Still a good deal, even with postage ($12).    
So, while I'm not expecting to make much money on eBay, it's more like a hobby about Me 'n' Things, I am happy to make some---

3. ...it helps pay for this BOX OF BEARS!!! that I found on my doorstep this morning, when I ran downstairs to talk to my neighbor about Moore's defeat!
YAYAYAYAAAAAAAAY!!!

(And... ewwww. They're dirty. Bathtime for all, after I destuff them.)  
Have a happy day, Bloglanders!!!

4 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

He drank no Diet Coke — he threw the six-pack at the television.

(Fake News!)

Frex said...

What a filthy man Trump is---far worse than any dirty bears could ever ever be.

gz said...

You see, good things do happen...but we do have to work on it

Frex said...

Yup--sometimes you gotta give things a good scrubbing... :)