Tuesday, March 24, 2009

365 - 16: "The Kirk Smirk"

.


Trying to mirror that lopsided Kirk smile--harder than it looks.
_____________________

When I'm busier with work and have--or make--less braintime to write (blog), my spirits sink a bit. Taking and posting photos doesn't seem to take care of that writing self, as I'd hoped. So, I don't know... maybe I should get up earlier and make sure I just write something. But today I have to work on an index about the death penalty.
*small sigh of spirit deflation*

The image of Kirk is "The Shatner Equation" by Russell Walks, from The Shatner Show.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think your smirk looks pretty damn good!

T'Keid said...

you got the insouciance down girl

Paul D Lefebvre said...

The smirk is good to go. Your insights are good. Write.

Fresca said...

"Insouciant"--I'm thrilled!
Thanks, all.