Friday, May 31, 2024

It never gets old: Trek Against Trump

[Blog: noodletoon.blogspot.com Occasionally reposting here, for the archive.

Still crazy after all these years: Spock -Trump photomanips I made early in 2017.

1. The Alternative Fact(or); or, The Alternative (F)actor


Actual line from  "The Alternative Factor" (1967) episode of the Star Trek:

SPOCK  (to Trump): "I fail to comprehend your indignation, sir. I have simply made the logical deduction that you are a liar."

2. Objections 

Donald Trump slipped so well into the place of Trelane, a dangerous idiot-child alien, from Star Trek TOS's episode "The Squire of Gothos" (1967).

Spock’s actual dialogue:

"I object to you. I object to intellect without discipline; I object to power without constructive purpose.”

No comments:

Post a Comment