Saturday, November 25, 2023

Final 2024 Girlette Calender: "Unruly Yet Elegant"

Here's the final layout for the Girlettes' 2024 calendar I'll be ordering from Mixbook. It's slightly different than what I posted a coupla weeks ago. If anyone wants to change their mind and not order one (or, place an order), let me know in comments or email me. (I won't mind, either way.)

Different than the last three years, these are not 12" x 12" square,
they are the horizontal landscape,
8.5" x 11" size (prices went up, and these a little cheaper--as usual, they discount bulk orders too).
And I put very few little photos in the date boxes--feedback was, those made the calendar less useful because you can't write on those dates.

Calendars are $18 each
+ $5 shipping (media mail) in the US
= $23 per calendar
.
Pay
via check in the mail or paypal to my email address--also questions, addresses:
frescadp@gmail.com
They'll get to me around December 9, and I'll mail them right out so they'll get to you before winter solstice.

I did use the bizarre yet wonderful AI-generated captions for the front and back of the calendar--the flavor of the year:
"unruly yet elegant additions to any home", and "embracing companions in unfamiliar spaces".


6 comments:

  1. San Fran- please save one for me if possible , I will reckon when I get home late January ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OF COURSE!!! The girlettes already ordered one for your orphans! ❤️😄

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely collection, well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delightful! Love my girlette calendars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me, me, me!!

    kirsten

    ReplyDelete