Saturday, August 19, 2023

Astrological Twin, fashion fashion

 Marz, who does astrology, sent me this photo of Justin Bieber, saying,
"He's your astrological twin--Pisces with Scorpio rising".

According to an online write-up, a person with this arrangement "has a taste for complicated situations".
Ha, that sounds right.

"I want us to want to DO BETTER," a line I'd just written, is maybe reflective of that astrological arrangement. (I like astrology but don't have Marz's in-depth understanding.)

Anyway, Marz thought I'd like Beiber wearing a crocheted blanket as a shawl.
I do!
We get a lot of old crocheted blankets at the store--I could wear one... if I didn't have to use my arms. I wonder where he got this one. Perhaps it's manufactured for his clothing line, Drew. You can see the insignia on his pants. The logo sometimes features a teddy bear.

Pisces & Scorpio are "feminine" signs. Some astrologers are rethinking gendered terms; but astrologers have always taught that they represent not biology but energies, like yin/yang--and you can see that in JB.
Remember when he was a teen?
he had the vulnerable softness of someone who would grow up to wear oversized pink hoodies with a teddy bear logo. Some love to attack softness, and young JB was trolled hard for being gay (which he isn't).

I feel generally favorable toward JB, but I have nothing insightful to say about the guy. (Geez, he's all of 29 now––I wonder what he'll do in the future.) And I'm not a music person. I don't have much of an opinion on his music.
I have always liked his easy teen song "U Smile" (links to youtube) from 2010--he was sixteen. "Hall & Oates–style blue-eyed soul," a reviewer called it. Listening to it now, I still like it.

Just checked--I have four earlier posts 
tagged "Justin Bieber", but none are significant.