Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Michael K. Williams: "smile through it all"

Aw, man, sometimes--rarely?--you feel a real thing for an actor, for their work, I mean, and it's a personal loss when they die.

I felt that way when Philip Seymour Hoffman died, and now again, Michael K. Williams, dead at 54. (NYT obit)
With both deaths, I feel the loss of their future work.

DO YOUR WORK now.
I looked up his Instagram, www.instagram.com/bkbmg. MKM seems like he was an amazing person--also, looked great in orange.

I screencapped a few of his posts:


I put this, below, on my work's social media today (I'm doing it again, temporarily). It seems trite, but you know coming from a hard place, it's true--lotta heavy stuff in life, but we can lift one another up.

DISTANCE YOURSELF FROM HATE

 Omar Little, from The Wire:

4 comments: