Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Gym Class Is Working

Inspired by Gym Class, I put down foam floor pads in my work area--like the pads at the gym, except with the alphabet.
They just got donated to the store--fitting for the Book & Toy area. (And getting the pick of the toys is a benefit of me having to sort them, since the toy-volunteer quit after Covid.)

The store's floors are concrete--hard on the feet, and whole body.


Gym Teacher (GT) & I talk a lot, and he helps me practice good movements I can apply at work. 
I'm like some other clients, he said, who want information to apply to daily life, rather than the kind who want to work out hard in class.
Definitely!
I love that gym class is more like physical therapy, which is absolutely the model that works best for me.

4 comments:

Linda Sue said...

The floor is GREAT! I would do all floors with those. Easy on the knees! When the life alert bracelet runs out of batteries, you have fallen and you can't get up , just take a nap on the squidgy floor. Glad you found them and have put them to good use, Cheerful , too! You could spell some "feeling" words out of those.

Fresca said...

LINDA SUE Love the idea of spelling words!
How bout "BAD COP"

Joanne Noragon said...

These are a first class donation. Between you and the concrete floor, a world class donation.

River said...

I think those would make a great kitchen mat, cheerful and comfortable while washing the dishes, then hose them down outside to clean off spills.