Saturday, November 21, 2020

You never know when you are inspiring...

A friend emailed me this morning that my post about The Crown may have inspired a funny dream in which she was pretending to be the queen.
"You never know when you are inspiring..." she wrote.

Which reminds me that another friend, who has recently become a fan of due South, (dS)––a Canadian TV show that I blogged about a few years ago––this friend came across this old fan-art of mine, on a dS Facebook fan group.

So far as I recall, I'd only posted that here and maybe? for a brief time on my defunct Tumblr. What a hoot to see it has gone traveling!

 "Just brushing off a few hairs, sir."


I'd been very pleased with that photo mashup.

I'd titled it "That time Benton Fraser offered unasked for assistance to James Howlett"*, but that dropped away.

*James Howlett (left) = Wolverine, aka Logan (Hugh Jackman) in Marvel Comics.
Constable Benton Fraser (Paul Gross) of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police is from Due South. They're both from the Yukon, so I imagine they'd have crossed paths at some point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment