Sunday, March 1, 2020

The Brilliant Thoughts Carpet Cleaning Co.

Sarah IgnacioAugust 29, 2019 at 8:52 PM
Why your thoughts are so brilliant!? I really want what you're doing seems like you bring out the best in other people. Because lots of blog’s I’ve encountered was good but it doesn’t really encouraged people, for that I want to give you this office carpet cleaning maybe you find it helpful somehow. 


Aw, man, this spam comment ^ went straight to my heart: not for the compliments (though I do often wonder, why are my thoughts so brilliant?), but for the offered reward of an office carpet cleaning.
The thrift store is filthy overall, but there's a special place reserved in hell for the office carpet...

5 comments:

  1. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

    P.S.: I was suggested this blog by my cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhhaaaaaaaa!!!!
    I am laughing for a long time.

    Thank you for that, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because your blog is of sweetness to the heart and encouragement to all peoples. It has not gone unnoticed by Prince Abayomrunkoje. A real prince of Nigeria who's name means "God won't allow humiliation." He would like to support your great and generous work, transcribed in your writing about. For this he will be sending you $1,000, 000...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oboy. I believed it till I got to the carpet cleaning--I find myself checking your blog first, only partly for the girlettes, who exert a mysterious fascination...

    ReplyDelete
  5. BINK: Thank you, Prince Abayomrukoje! Wow, that really made my day!
    I have sent you my banking and credit card numbers so you can deposit my million dollars.

    SALLY: For real this time, that comment made my day! How nice of you to say!
    It has gone to the girlettes's heads: they have been strutting around saying, "We exert a mysterious fascination." :)

    ReplyDelete