Saturday, May 25, 2019

I am not thinking about work.

Really, after two weeks of fretting, I'm not thinking about work.
Big Boss and I had a good talk yesterday about the future of the store that left me relieved and hopeful when I headed out for this three-day weekend. (Closed Monday for Memorial Day.)
It'd been really helpful to vent about work here, but I decided I didn't want the record making it solid, so I reverted a few of those posts to drafts.

Today the weather is perfect (partly sunny, 70º), and I have doll clothes to make and bears to repair, and new Hidden Brain podcasts to listen to while I do it. 
All is well.

But I did want to post this photo I snapped yesterday--the volunteer who does computers had left for the day, fencing off his work area with a baby gate, which pretty much illustrates the threat level...

No comments:

Post a Comment