Saturday, December 22, 2018

2018: My Photo Year in Review

Some Photos of My 2018
  5th Annual Photo Review

February: me, nervous near the edge of the Grand Canyon, on trip with bink


Winter 2018 Stuffed Animal Rescue: 
Squash the Squirrel, Before and After

March 25, 2018: with bink (& Capt. Kirk!) at the State Capitol, March for Our Lives, in support of kids calling for end to gun violence

April: Texas Library Assoc. Convention, Dallas
I sign my fandom book and speak about history of toilets book



 Springtime with Penny Cooper & Red Hair Girl

June: I become Custodian of Books at the thrift store;
Below, right: The Big Boss

Sister working on our Lady of Shalott re-creation, #toyphotography

August: Sewing lamb liver for haruspex divination, 
for Latin teacher Amy P.

October: At Duluth's indie bookstore

 Sister (seated), me, & bink, making costumes for the Orphan Red dolls at my place

Halloween, Marz & Julia

December: with Santa and John

Remembering my father (below, left, Vietnam protest, 1967) 
& mother (below, right, in tan jacket, Gay Pride, 1977)

3 comments:

  1. How fun to look back over the year through photos. Amazing how Squash the Squirrel cleaned up.

    Custodian of the books is a fitting title -- perhaps that is what we who covet books are. Shades of Ray Bradbury!

    And we can't forget the Orphan Reds who have such a joie de vivre.

    Kirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. KIRSTEN: I enjoy reviewing the year this way, and having the photo collections from earlier years---it helps me keep events in chronological order too!

    Ray Bradbury! Nice connection!

    The reds really do bring joy in to my life--thanks for seeing their true nature!





    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Love seeing your Year in Reviews.

    ReplyDelete