Thursday, September 21, 2017

For a Honey of a Year


Apple & Honey for Rosh Hashanah

I'm not Jewish but have shared prayers for a sweet new year with Jewish friends in the past--this year it's me and my camera . . . my now sticky camera.

Hebrew  
Barukh atah Adonai, Eloheinu, melekh ha'olam
Blessed are you, Lord, our God, king of the universe

 Hebrew
 borei p'ri ha'eitz (Amein).
who creates the fruit of the tree. (Amen)  Hebrew

 y'hi ratzon mil'fanekha Adonai eloheinu vei'lohei avoteinu
May it be Your will, Lord our God and God of our ancestors Hebrew
 
sh't'chadeish aleinu shanah tovah um'tukah.
that you renew for us a good and sweet year.

2 comments:

Bink said...

Honey, apple, and the Bee! Extra sweet.

Fresca said...

That's the only bee glass I have not broken! So it's extra special. :)