Thursday, July 28, 2016

If Pisces & Aries Were Movie Posters

Mz went to see The Last Wave, (Australia, 1977, dir. Peter Weir [my blog review]) on the big screen the other night. 
I'm sorry I missed it (I didn't know it was playing)--it's one of my favorite movies & I haven't seen it in a theater since it came out. Marz said it was great, and also the most Pisces movie she's ever seen.

How would one choose a movie for each sign. 
Me too! I'll have to give it some thought. 
Suggestions welcome!

To start off with, I collaged The Last Wave for Pisces, 
and The Fast and the Furious for Aries (plus Aries-like Mad Max & Starsky). I've never seen Fast & Furious, but that's an Aries title.





7 comments:

Laura B said...

This posting totally distracted me from my work as I began to imagine what movie would fit each star sign. Of course, being a scorpio myself, my mind went there first- so many possibilities!- The French Lieutenant's Woman: research, sex & deception; Sophie's Choice: Death, survival & justice, oh I could go on & on...

Fresca said...

PLEASE go on and on, Laura!

I will do those movies for Scorpio. Great choices, and I probably wouldn't have thought of them right off the top of my head.

Fresca said...

P.S. They're both about layers of time, too, and multiple realities...

Zhoen said...

Taurus - The Station Agent.

Frex said...

ZHOEN: Thanks! I liked "The Station Agent"---
but can you say more about how it is Taurus?
Frex = Fresca

Zhoen said...

Solid, loyal, home-needing, kind.

Frex said...

Ah, yes, there's Taurus all right. Thanks--I need to watch the film again.