Sunday, January 15, 2017

Mr. Spock addresses Donald Trump


Well, that was almost too easy, the way Donald Trump slipped so well into the place of Trelane, a dangerous idiot-child alien, from Star Trek TOS's episode "The Squire of Gothos" (1967).

This is truly what Spock says, verbatim.
"I object to you. I object to intellect without discipline; I object to power without constructive purpose. " 

Spock meets Trump again. (manips by me, but feel free to share)

Original screencap here, at Trekcore.

6 comments:

ArtSparker said...

If I had a pencil and this blog were a book, I would be writing "so true" in the margin right about now.

Fresca said...

Mr. Spock approves.

Dave Z said...

Ha! I just watched this episode last night and that quote stood out to me for the same reason - so I went googling it and found your post. Glad to know I'm not alone :-)

Frex said...

Thanks for letting me know, Dave Z!
That's neat other people see this too. :)
--Fresca

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's a shame you all got it so wrong. He has tremendous constructive purpose and you communists just can't see it because you're blinded by hatred of the man from a puerile level. I don't personally care for him but he's done more for the country than any president in my lifetime of 60 years.

Frex said...

ANON: A comment for the historical record.