Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Dog & Bike

I did a quick repair job on my bike pannier, (zipper ripped out), and I patched over the brand name, though the company, Cannondale, does deserve credit for making a set of panniers I've used since 1994. 
Still, it's my intention to cover over company logos on my personal belongings with something more fun (even if it takes me 23 years)--like this sewing-notions fabric I had a scrap of.

Astro was interested: did I leave any crumbs of food inside?

I'm biking over to a yarn shop I've heard a lot about:
Steven Be's.  They carry hip-geek things such as Nerd Alert yarns.

I don't knit or crochet, or want to: I'm on a mission for my Auntie Vi who wants roving--bundles of wool to spin.

2 comments:

Laura B said...

I was at Steven Be's yesterday, taking photos to use as reference for illustration for story about them for the Powderhorn Park website. The place is a blast!

Fresca said...

I'd never been--it is indeed a blast:
looking forward to seeing your illustration!