Wednesday, December 24, 2014

My Favorite Night of the Year

Christmas Eve is magic. Dear friends will be coming over for dinner, and since Marz and I both have to work, I'm making something simple and quick.
The bigger challenge will be cleaning up the apartment this afternoon.

And now, I will bike to work on this warm (34ºF), wet morning. I wish we had snow, but I like that the Greenway path is free of ice, though it kicks up so much grit my bike is coated. 

Mostly the path follows the railroad and is a beautiful ride -- takes me about half an hour. This is what it looked like yesterday. The red bit is the corner of my rain poncho.

4 comments:

Zhoen said...

Good luck with the cleaning.

Weather here is much the same, but we're due for a storm tomorrow.

Merry!

Fresca said...

It's weird when MN & UT share the same weather.

Merry to you too!

deanna said...

I like that whoever wrote the to-do list used "C-mas", because that's the abbreviation my mom uses. I'm glad you had fun.

bink said...

The house cleaning was a great success. It looked fabulous! And Marz did a wonderful job decorating, especially the lights through the gauze.