Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday, Orange Crate Art!

Via

Today is Orange Crate Art's tenth birthday!

I don't remember how I came across this blog––probably by randomly clicking on other people's blog rolls, which I do from time to time.

Blog author Michael opines, "There are people whose work is to perpetrate suffering, and there are people whose work is to create joy. "
He is the latter.
You can learn all sorts of fun stuff on Orange Crate Art, such as how to make spaghetti sauce à la the Godfather; not to use hotel drinking glasses ("use the disposable cups instead"); and how to identify pencils.

This is a blogger who got his university to put an "i" in their signs reading Intercollegate Women’s Rugby Field [no job to too small!], and yet he has never corrected the sometimes mangled grammar in my comments on his blog.  

Here's to another ten years of Orange Crate Art, and more! 

3 comments:

Michael Leddy said...

Thank you, Fresca!

Zhoen said...

Thanks for the pointer. I've needed a fresh blog to read. How have I missed it, though?

Fresca said...

ZHOEN: I don't know---OCA has been on blog roll for a long time.