Friday, October 18, 2013

Circling

Don't know why, but I just can't seem to work hard on a writing project and exercise.
If I divert my mental concentration, I have a terrible time getting back to work.  

Shouldn't exercise energize the brain?  All that extra oxygen?
But instead my brain is like, 
"While you were away, I shut myself down and, oh, yes, also took the opportunity to change the password, which I choose not to tell you."

So for about 6 weeks, I just didn't move much, so I could finish my ms.
Result: soddenness

I finally went for a trot again today, and I'm definitely right back where I started in February.
Oh well. Round and round I go.
At least it's great jogging shuffling weather: 49º and sunny.

This is my new profile photo, standing on a wood circle at the sculpture garden out by the apple orchard we went to this past weekend.

No comments: