Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Added Puissant


Maybe I should take the word-verification off again so I find messages like this, with "added puissant", in my Spam Comments folder. (I had to look up puissant; it means "having great power or influence").
Who knew my tepid toilet was capable of a quaint medley of queer antics, such as reheating food products!


SPAM: 
If ever my toilet is ordinarily tepid, actually is reliable to help reheat food products, of course this pan will likely be cooler to touch, it is safe in order to smoke dishes. 
Moreover toaster ovens originally from truly best toaster oven a particular maker numerous combinations with kettles as well as toaster ovens is normally extremely baffling and regularly give you a headache. Sim ple fact that in order to pick an important microwave, those that have small micro wave frequencies and transmission often is toaster oven reviews added puissant. 
_________
Poster above from Circus World Museum I went to this weekend.

2 comments:

Zhoen said...

I read somewhere that spammers do better with ill-spelled, ungrammatical messages. Because they are trying to attract the uneducated, the gullible, the un-canny, who they can more easily scam.

I don't know if this is true, but it seems to be a plausible point.

Fresca said...

The funniest Spam I get seems to be translated from Chinese into Norwegian and then into English, or something.