Thursday, February 18, 2010

Balls in Space

.
Infinity Café Flick # 16: Balls in Space (25 sec.)

[May I point out, after you click on the start arrow, move the cursor off the video screen, or the menu bar stays on.]



Thanks to bink for her tossing prowess.

Snippet of music from "The McGinty Wedding," by Manfred's band (links to blog), which you can listen to on e-snips: Trip to Jerusalem .
Used without permission, so I am going to e-mail him RIGHT NOW...
[Note: Manfred wrote back and said I could. Thank you, TTJ!]

I got the thwoocky noise of the balls by playing the video in reverse, in iMovie.

6 comments:

ArtSparker said...

Strangely promising.

Fresca said...

Hm, yeah, it is, isn't it?

bink said...

I like it. It's texturally very pleasing (visual/sound textures).

Fresca said...

Thanks!

The Crow said...

What bink said, only better than I could have.

Jennifer said...

"Texturally pleasing" is perfect! The colors, textures, and "thwooping" all work really well together...