Thursday, January 29, 2009

She's Good People

When I think of people of faith who inspire me by their actions [post below], I think of Cathy. Here she is, left, with the Tank I was housesitting last week.
(This was the night of the inauguration of the 44th president of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama. Photo by Maura.)

Not only does Cathy put her shoulder to the wheel of her faith, she looks amazingly like the magic actress Emily Watson (right).
I suspect they even wear the same lipstick sometimes. Could that be Vendetta? Black Honey? The new YSL Gloss Pur in Black?

(Happy Upcoming Birthday, Cathy!)

5 comments:

momo said...

what a lovely picture!

Fresca said...

I miss that dog.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I didn't realize how much Cathy looked like Emily Watson...and I think Emily's lipstick looks just like some I've seen Cathy wear! Sexy!

Tank is so cute...

Anonymous said...

Yay! I have a fan club! Madeleine (Tank) would make a good bouncer, no?

Fresca said...

You're a star!
Tank could be your bodyguard (though we know she's a total lover).